What if we tell you that you can lose stubborn belly fat while sleeping? It is actually possible to lose belly fat with some inexpensive metabolism-boosting foods, and some of them are easy to make. You can make healthy, fat-burning drinks at home that can help you shed fat from your muffin top naturally while you sleep.
0 Bedtime Drinks That Help Burn Belly Fat While You Sleep
Here are the top 10 drinks that help you burn belly fat as you sleep:
- Fresh Cucumber Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea
- Cucumber and Cilantro Juice
- Ginger Tea
- Lemon and Cucumber Drink
- Pineapple Juice
- Strawberry Drink with Lemon and Herbs
- Dandelion Tea
- Grapefruit and Cinnamon Drink
1. Fresh Cucumber Juice
Cucumbers are naturally loaded with minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins that work best for weight loss. Drink fresh flavorful cucumber juice as a healthy bedtime drink. You can burn considerable belly fat in a month if you drink cucumber juice regularly every night. This low-calorie, nutritious, and fat-fighting juice is very easy to make.
- Wash your cucumbers thoroughly as you will be using the skin as well
- Put them in a juicer and juice them
- Add a few drops of lemon juice
- Grate some ginger on top for an added kick
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits. It treats upset stomach, intestinal spasms, bacterial infections, and many other ailments. It has strong antibacterial and antibiotic properties. A belly fat burning apple cider vinegar drink is straightforward to make.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
- Add some sliced ginger or lemon juice for added flavor
3. Green Tea
Everyone knows about the antioxidant properties of green tea, which have been medically proven, too. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants that help fight fat cells. It is one of the healthiest drinks on earth. Green tea improves metabolism, controls weight, and enables you to sleep better.
- Boil some water in a pot
- Put some fresh green tea leaves and let them steep for a few minutes (you can also use tea bags)
- Your green tea is ready!
- You can also add ginger, lemon, or both in it
4. Cucumber and Cilantro Juice
Cilantro mixed with cucumber works amazingly to flush toxins and bad fat from the body.
- Take some cucumbers and a cup of fresh cilantro
- Put them in a blender with half a glass of water
- Blend nicely and make a smooth mixture
- Squeeze a lemon or grate some ginger into it if you wish
- Sit back and enjoy the healthy, refreshing drink
5. Ginger Tea
Ginger has many medicinal properties that are widely known and proven scientifically. It works against obesity and helps in melting extra fat accumulated in the body. Your body absorbs nutrients better when you drink ginger tea before going to bed. It also improves digestion and eases stomach discomfort (especially if you had unhealthy food for dinner).
- Boil water, grate some ginger into it, and let it steep for a few minutes (you can use thinly sliced ginger as well)
- Add lemon juice and honey according to taste
- You can also cool down the tea and drink it as iced ginger tea in the summer
6. Lemon and Cucumber Drink
Healthy eating in any form is incomplete without lemons. You may have noticed that many restaurants have started serving lemon water due to high demand. People nowadays know what is healthy for them and what is not. What’s more, you can reduce your body fat if you drink lemon water 3 times a day. It not only helps the fat to burn but also improves your lipid profile. To make your bedtime lemon drink, you will need fresh cucumber, lemons, an orange, and water.
- Squeeze 2 lemons into a pitcher of water
- Juice two thoroughly washed cucumbers and add their juice to the pitcher
- Add the juice from one orange
- Mix well and enjoy! Your bedtime drink is ready.
7. Pineapple Juice
For a healthy diet, your goal should be to consume fruits and vegetables that have high antioxidants, low calories, and a rich proportion of fiber. Pineapple helps you lose weight because it has powerful antioxidants and a high fiber content. Fiber makes you feel full for longer, and as a result, you don’t snack needlessly.
- Juice a fresh pineapple and squeeze some lemon in it if you like
- You can also add slices of pineapple fruit to any of your regular bedtime drinks
- You can drink it both cold and warm
8. Strawberry Drink with Lemon and Herbs
Strawberries are packed with phytochemicals that help you lose weight and also fight cancer, heart disease, and inflammation. These fruits have components that block bad hormones that cause inflammation, raise blood sugar, and hinder fat loss. Other berries also work more or less in the same manner.
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Cut strawberries into small slices
- Squeeze a lemon over the strawberries
- You can also add mint if you wish
- Pour the hot water over the strawberries and mix together
- Let the mixture steep for a few minutes and transfer to a pitcher
- You can put ice, cold water, and honey to it depending on your taste
9. Dandelion Tea
So many times we find our selves bloated without knowing the cause. Dandelion tea works best in relieving a bloated stomach, as well as heartburn and digestion. It is a natural diuretic, so it flushes out extra water weight, making you feel refreshed and much lighter.
- Steep dandelion in a cup of boiling water and let it rest for a few minutes
- Drink the tea without adding anything to it
10. Grapefruit and Cinnamon Drink
People are becoming more aware of the benefits of a detoxifying diet. Grapefruits have many detoxifying, hydrating, and refreshing benefits. They are rich in nutrients and healthy fiber, which helps in metabolism. For starters, you can squeeze a grapefruit and drink the freshly extracted juice on its own. You can also make a grapefruit syrup at home.
- Mix a glass of water, a teaspoon of sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon in a pan
- Simmer the mixture simmer on low heat for 10 minutes
- Pour grapefruit juice, the sugar and cinnamon mixture, and cold water or ice into a pitcher
- Garnish with mint or grated ginger
- You perfect bedtime refreshment is ready!
In this article, we compiled a list of healthy, refreshing, and tasty drinks for you. You can modify them according to your taste. These drinks are low in sugar, so they might taste bad in the beginning, but gradually you’ll develop a taste for them. Just remember to be consistent with their usage. With regular consumption, you will soon notice the effects. You may notice a glow on your skin as well. Consistency and positive thinking are the key to achieving many things in life, so stick to your plan and you will see results.